Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
4craftyangels. I folded the second one the wrong way and didn't notice until I had already glued the triangles on. It worked out okay though.
- White cardstock cut at 3 1/2 x 10 1/2 scored at 3 1/2 and 7
- Then score it diagnally on both sides, going the same way
- 2 decorative paper squares at 3 1/4 for front (cut in half) and for the inside (not cut)
- Critters cut from Create a Critter
- Pop dots
- Front cover squares cut at 2 1/2 and 2 1/4
- Inside white square cut at 3 in
Monday, July 19, 2010
- Butterfly/flower paper from a cute paper pack I found in the Target $1 section
- Pink cardstock for card from DCWB Brights cut at 5 x 12. It is scored at 5 and 10. The inside is folded up and attached with eyelets to make a pocket for a gift card.
- Butterfly cut from Disney Mickey and Friends
- Ribbon from Walmart
- Flowers and jewels from my stash
- White gel pen and clear glitter gel pen
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
I had a hard time with this card because I just couldn't get it right. It seemed like everything I added didn't turn out how I expected. Oh well, I learn from my mistakes. I'm okay with the turnout though.
- White cardstock
- pattern paper from K & Company Small Wonders Boy pack
- Stamp from Michael's
- Martha Stewart's glitter glue
- New Arrival cartridge
Saturday, July 10, 2010
This is the first time I have entered in a challenge. I have been scrapbooking off and on for years, but recently gotten a bit more into it. I have rediscovered my cricut and started making a few cards as well. I don't have the ZooBalloo cartridge so I had to use Create a Critter instead.
- Monkey and vine from Create a Critter
- Leaf paper from DCWV Animal Crackers
- White ribbon from Walmart
- White gel pen