Saturday, July 10, 2010

Animal Card for Throwback Thursday Challenge

This is the first time I have entered in a challenge.  I have been scrapbooking off and on for years, but recently gotten a bit more into it.  I have rediscovered my cricut and started making a few cards as well.  I don't have the ZooBalloo cartridge so I had to use Create a Critter instead. 


Recipe:
  • Monkey and vine from Create a Critter
  • Leaf paper from DCWV Animal Crackers
  • White ribbon from Walmart
  • White gel pen

5 comments:

  1. I love your little monkey card, the monkey is just so cute. I don't have this cart but it is on my wish list. You did a really good job!
    Minta

    Check mine out.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monkeys and your bow adds a special touch.

    If you get a moment, please check out my submission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had thought of using the monkey but switched and used the fish. Your money is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This i so cute! TFS!!!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I am sure your cricut is SOOO EXCITED that you "Rediscovered" her too! You did a beautiful job w/your card my friend!! I am so excited that you participated in my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete